[Equest-users] Space by Space LPD requirements for 90.1 modeling

Javed Iqbal eee.javed at gmail.com
Fri May 23 04:52:40 PDT 2014

Dear All,

Recently i have received a comment from design team peer reviewer on
applicability of space by space lighting power density for 90.1 appendix G
compliance modeling for manufacturing facility and given as follows:

*"Space by Space" method can only be used if the actual proposed design
meets the space by space requirements for each included space type.*

I found similar discussion happened on *23/5/12- Building Area Method
90.1 *(great
insight from Nick) but didn't noticed any such requirements like mentioned
above. I am clueless on this and can't even verify if this is a valid
comment.

I would appreciate if someone could guide me on this.

Thanks in advance,

--

Javed Iqbal, LEED AP, CEA
Sr. Energy Analyst