[Equest-users] Specifying properties of fly ash bricks in eQuest

Suhaas Mathur mathur.suhaas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 07:55:50 PDT 2014

I need to see what difference will fly-ash bricks make in my building.

Since fly ash bricks are not present in the eQuest materials library, I
need to create a new material in detailed data edit mode & for that I need
to specify *C**onductivity & Specific Heat for fly ash bricks. The
distributors list only the dimensions & density. *

Can anyone guide me as to where I can find these values for fly ash bricks?
I tried to google it but only U Values are given. *I can't use the 'Specify
material by resistance' option because it can only be used for materials
which are either too thin or lightweight. *

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers!
Suhaas