[Equest-users] DD Wizard multiple shell modeling issues

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Thu Mar 5 07:31:22 PST 2015

My first reflex was that you should specify exact coordinates, but it looks like you’ve already tried that… did you specify exact coordinates for ALL floors, not just the “problem” floor? When I build a model, I specify all floors at (0,0,Z), where obviously the z-coordinate will vary with level.

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C – Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst
RUSHING | D 206-788-4577 | O 206-285-7100
www.rushingco.com<http://www.rushingco.com/>