[Hap-users] LEED System type 5: Supply Air Temp Reset

Matthew Scott MScott at nefisher.com
Mon Nov 5 07:14:52 PST 2012

For LEED baseline system type 5, the Supply Air Temperature for cooling
"shall be reset higher by 5 degrees F under the minimum cooling load
conditions."

I take this to mean under Capacity Control, I should select "Temp Reset
by Greatest Zone Demand" and set the Max Supply Temperature to 60
degrees since I have the Supply Temp set to 55 degrees. Reading the Help
description on this setting makes me think otherwise, but there doesn't
appear to be a better option.

I've attached a screen shot of the cooling settings:

Perhaps the tech team could post a guide on how to properly execute all
of the LEED / Appendix G requirements for each system type in HAP.

Thanks for your help!

Matt Scott

N.E. Fisher & Associates, Inc.

329 East Second St, 2nd Flr