Any subscriber can post a message to the mailing lists.The host and owner of the lists is not moderating, filtering or editing any message sent to the lists. The mailing lists are being archived and postings will be made available on the onebuilding.org web site under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License
Subscribers to the list should follow these simple guidelines:
* Be courteous.
* No discussion outside of the topic of the list.
* On BLDG-SIM please indicate in the subject line what simulation program you are asking about.
* On BLDG-RATE please indicate in the subject line what building rating system you are asking about.
* Please check the simulation software documentation before posting.
* Please check the mailing list archive before posting.
* On eQUEST-users when asking about specific issues is often helpful to attach a ZIP compressed file containing the INP and PD2 files.
* Announcements of building simulation products or building performance rating methods are welcome and encouraged on the mailing lists. These are restricted to your choice of a single onebuilding.org mailing list and no more often than once per month.
* Do not try to sell any other products on any of the mailing lists (no spam is tolerated).
* Job announcements are welcome on the mailing lists but are restricted to one posting per month on your choice of a single onebuilding.org mailing list. The subject line must start with the words HELP WANTED. Announcements must be for a specific jobs available at time of posting.
* Specific training classes may be announced but are restricted to three postings per class on your choice of one onebuilding.org mailing list. The subject line must start with the word TRAINING.
* New sources of weather data may be announced but are restricted to two postings per year on your choice of one onebuilding.org mailing list. The subject line must start with the word WEATHER.
* If you are fully answering a question but also provide fee based support for future questions, you may include a single line in your signature block explaining services offered.
* No other services may be offered on the mailing lists.
* No resumes or help-available or looking-for-work postings are allowed on the mailing lists.
* If your question is on a specific building energy simulaton program that already has a onebuilding.org mailing list, please post to your questions to that mailing list first. If no answer is received within a few days, posting to BLDG-SIM on the same topic is welcome.
* Do not post the same message on multiple mailing lists within 24 hours.
* Do not attach copyrighted materials without the permission of the copyright owner although short quotes are welcome.
* And remember ... be courteous.
The owner of this list may remove anyone from the list that violates these rules.