[BLDG-SIM] DOE-2

Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov Drury.Crawley at ee.doe.gov
Fri Jul 2 07:06:33 PDT 1999

Tom,

LBNL maintains a list of DOE-2 vendors
and their self-reported features of their
software and interfaces on the
Simulation Research Group's web site.
Follow the links to DOE-2 from:

http://gundog.lbl.gov/

Dru Crawley
DOE

"Tom Beekhuysen" <tbeek at wnainc.com> on 07/02/99 09:18:18 AM

Please respond to tbeek at wnainc.com

To:   BLDG-SIM at gard.com
cc:    (bcc: Drury Crawley/EE/DOE)
Subject:  [BLDG-SIM] DOE-2

I have just started searching the internet to obtain DOE-2 software.  There is
allot of information out there.

Can anyone advise me on which version of DOE-2 and add-on software would be best
to obtain for a first time user.

 (I am familiar with ASEAM 5.0, BLCC, and ERATES).

Thankyou