[BLDG-SIM] call for papers

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Tue Jun 1 12:57:39 PDT 1999

HELP - I haven't received much response to this earlier mailing so I've
extended the deadline - I need proposed abstracts by June 17th or hand
delivered at the Seattle ASHRAE meeting before Sunday Afternoon (June 20).

Natural Ventilation in Large Buildings:ASHRAE Technical Committee TC1.10 -
Energy Resources and TG2.BIE - Buildings' Impact on the Environment are
looking for Symposium presentations on "Natural Ventilation in Large
Buildings: Applications, Barriers and Case Studies" for the Annual meeting
in Dallas, February 2000. We are interested in a wide range of issues from
design tools, case studies, barriers to application, code concerns, IAQ,
etc. Proposed Abstracts are due by June 1st. Selections will be made by June
31st and final Abstracts are due July 31st. If you are interested in
presenting, please contact me. Please pass this along and post where
appropriate. Mark E. Case, P.E.President, etc Group, Inc.3481 South 2300
EastSalt Lake City, Utah 84109801-278-1927, 801-278-1942 (F)mcase at etcgrp.com