[BLDG-SIM] cooking energy

Tom Anderson hvac at together.net
Wed Jun 9 07:12:40 PDT 1999

Mark:

I am not sure this reference has the specific data you are looking for,
but try ASHRAE Cooling and Heating Load Calculation Manual, Second
Ed.     All types of institutional appliances are listed and the heat
output is broken down by appliance size, capacity, hooded or not, etc.
Possibly one could work backwards from the BtuH output ratings to
determine energy source input.

Hope this helps.

Tom Anderson