[BLDG-SIM] Programmers & DOE-2 Engineers wanted

John Kennedy jfk at geopraxis.com
Mon Feb 14 16:09:22 PST 2000

GeoPraxis, an innovative software development and consulting firm
specializing
in energy and resource efficiency analyses, is looking for motivated
programmers &
engineers. If you are an individual whose goals include applying your
programming
or engineering knowledge to solve today's energy and resource problems,
GeoPraxis
wants to talk to you!

We are developing the next generation of powerful and easy to use
Internet-based
tools for analyzing building energy and resource use for today's exploding
business-to-business eCommerce revolution. You should have a solid
engineering foundation and good programming skills. We will train you in the
necessary areas to keep you at the forefront of our disciplines.

Responsibilities:
Work with Senior Engineers to develop advanced desktop and web-based
software applications for analyzing energy and resource use in buildings and
a variety of industries. Conduct energy and industrial field audits. Analyze
building and industrial energy and resource use.

Requirements (Minimum):
Degreed engineer (BS or MS), Visual Basic, MS Office 97, good communicator.

Requirements (Desired):
Creative, open-minded, eager, excellent oral and written communications,
experience in the energy efficiency field, environmentally aware, DOE-2,
EnergyPlus, HTML, JavaScript, IIS4.0.

Position Location: Lat.: 38.29413 Long.:-122.471724 (Sonoma, CA "Where the
water tastes like wine!")

Email your resume (or a link to your resume, if available online), in html
or MS Word attachment with "Engineer" in the subject line to:
info at geopraxis.com. For more information on GeoPraxis, please visit our web
site at http://www.geopraxis.com.