[BLDG-SIM] modeling refrigeration

Alec Stevens alecstevens at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 13:02:54 PST 2000

Hi,
I am modeling refrigeration as an attachment to a PSZ system in PowerDOE.
Does anyone know how to distinguish between a rack of scroll compressors and a rack of semi-hermetic recip. compressors?  I assume that you have to change the curve fit coefficients for the two compressor kW curves.  Are the default curve fits from the library for any particular kind of equipment?
Thanks,
Alec Stevens