[BLDG-SIM] IBPSA-USA Atlanta, Jan 27, 2001 2nd Announcement

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Fri Jan 12 10:55:37 PST 2001

Please excuse the multiple postings and incessant repetition.  However, I
KNOW some of you are coming to the meeting and have not RSVP'd ...

NOTE: if you are unable to read the rest of this message, please go to:
http://www.arch.uiuc.edu/strand/ibpsausaatlanta.html

IBPSA Logo21.jpg  IBPSA
International Building Performance Simulation Association
USA Affiliate

IBPSA-USA MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT
Dinner RSVP requested (see below)
4 PM, Saturday, January 27, 2001

Wyndham Atlanta Hotel
160 Spring St. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Hotel phone: 404-688-8600

4 PM - 5:30 PM    Informal software demo session.
If you want to demo your software, please eMail me. All are welcome and
encouraged to show their products. By way of exhibiting fee, we ask that
demonstrators attend the social hour and dinner.
5 PM              IFC-based interoperability demo.
Rob Hitchcock, Phil Haves, Reijo Hanninen, et. al.
Several applications (Autodesk Architectural Desktop 2, EnergyPlus, a
life-cycle analysis program, and more as time allows) will be "interoperated".
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Social hour with cash bar.

6:30 PM           Buffet dinner.

7:30 PM (approx)  After-dinner talk: "Why Use a Computer When Salt Will
Do?"
Paul Linden
University of California, San Diego
Paul will describe salt-bath modeling of natural ventilation. His talk will
be illustrated with slides and videos showing fluid motion.
Dinner Details:
Dinner fee = $35/person
Please respond by email as soon as possible if you wish to attend the
dinner since we need a count for the caterer.
Make your reservation by sending email to:
Chip Barnaby <cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com>
All are welcome so please bring your friends. See you there!

Chip Barnaby
President, IBPSA-USA

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com
Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research