[BLDG-SIM] Building Simulation in the U.S.

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Fri Jun 8 06:44:32 PDT 2001

Greetings --

I am giving a talk next week at the eSim 2001 conference in Ottawa titled
"Building Simulation in the U. S."  The idea is to give a 30 minute
overview of simulation activity in the U.S.

I've web searched and talked to many people, trying to make sure I don't
miss anything that deserves mention.

If you are involved in simulation-related work in the U.S. that you think
should be covered (and I haven't already contacted you), please send me
some brief info.  In particular, I'd like to get more info from people
using simulation in design practice (or hear why you don't use simulation).

I emphasize BRIEF -- the topic is large and the talk is short.  I will
finish preparing my presentation on Mon., so send a few words and/or URLs
today.  Thanks for any help!

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com