[BLDG-SIM] Research question

Seaton, Bill bseaton at ASHRAE.org
Fri Mar 23 07:29:31 PST 2001

Colleagues,

My apologies to the Ladies I offended yesterday by addressing my question to
"Gentlemen".  I had sent this earlier to 4 men, who I believe are all
Gentlemen, and I neglected to remove that salutation when I forwarded it to
this larger audience. The error was unintentional.

Bill Seaton

-----Original Message-----
From: Seaton, Bill
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 3:11 PM
To: 'BLDG-SIM-GARD'
Subject: FW: Research question

Gentlemen,

Someone is trying to show the average annual savings that can be realized by
homeowner installing a whole-house fan and using it in the months before and
after the hot portion of summer, and also in the evening and overnight
during the peak summer months.

I seem to remember such a study being done some time ago, but don't remember
who did it or when.

This is a pretty basic, practical question.  Can you help me out on this?

Bill Seaton