[BLDG-SIM] Followup to Weather data for Quebec, Canada

Bob Ramirez bob at rer.com
Wed Nov 28 10:52:32 PST 2001

Dear Group

Regarding my request last week for a source of Canadian weather BIN files
for use with DOE-2, I just wanted to forward back to the group my findings:

1) As I reported in my initial request to the group, there is no problem
with the Canadian weather files on the DOE2.com website.  It was a problem
on my end.

2) A more extensive (46 cities!) source of CWEC (Canadian Weather for Energy
Calculations) weather data in .bin format is freely distributed with
Canada's model energy code compliance software, "ee4", available from
Natural Resources Canada at:
http://buildingsgroup.nrcan.gc.ca/ee4/index.html (thanks to Brian Fountain
of Energy Advantage Inc for the link).

I also received individual files for Quebec from several other people.
Thanks to all who responded to my request!

Sincerely,

Bob Ramirez

Bob Ramírez, P.E.
Senior Engineer
bobram at rer.com or bob at rer.com
Voice: (858) 481-0081 X427    FAX: (858) 481-7550

RER, Consulting & Analysis Division
http://www.RER.com/Consulting
11236 El Camino Real    San Diego, CA 92130    USA

What's New at RER???  Find out at =>  http://www.RER.com/Whatsnew