[BLDG-SIM] Photovoltaic System Specification

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at paonline.com
Wed Nov 28 10:32:09 PST 2001

The document listed below can be obtained on the web through the following
link:

http://www.eren.doe.gov/femp/prodtech/pvfta1.html

At 01:04 PM 11/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>BLDG-SIM,
>
>I found this in my Drafts folder so I assume it did not get sent!  I was
>asked to share the information on the photovoltaic spec if my inquiry was
>successful.  The source follows my thanks to Kurt for sending it to me.....
>
>Thank you Kurt for forwarding me this information.  You saved the day.  We
>got the submission out with the spec and the client is happy.
>
>Someone asked me to share the spec if I was able to get it.  I hope you
>don't get a lot of requests to fax this document since it is available from
>a public source.  If someone has a website they want to post it on I will
>fax it to them.

Marcus B. Sheffer                          energy & environmental consulting
Energy Opportunities                     717-292-2636
1200 E Camping Area Road            Fax: 717-292-0585
Wellsville, PA USA 17365-9783        sheffer at sevengroup.com
a Seven Group member company    www.sevengroup.com