[bldg-sim] Data source for cold water inlet temperatures

Simon J Rees sjrees at okstate.edu
Mon Dec 23 14:55:36 PST 2002

Jason

You might want to look at:
Kusuda, T., P.R. Achenbach (1965), Earth Temperature and Thermal Diffusivities at Selected Stations in the United States. ASHRAE Transactions.

This gives a model that allows you to calculated temps at different depths near the surface, and the variation through the year. Sorry but I don't have the volume and page numbers.
Simon