[Bldg-sim] heating degree days

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Mon Jul 8 12:08:31 PDT 2002

The National Climatic Data Center also has an updated version of the old
Tri-Services Weather Manual, called Engineering Weather Data.  More than
800 locations  worldwide are included on the CD (mostly military bases).
Each location has a 18-page summary in color (PDF) that includes: design
dry bulb and wet bulb temperatures and humidity ratios (similar to ASHRAE
Fundamentals), average annual climate summaries, binned temperature data,
heating and cooling degree day summaries,  and much more.

Go to the NCDC web site
http://nndc.noaa.gov/?http://ols.nndc.noaa.gov/plolstore/plsql/olstore.prodspecific?prodnum=C00515-CDR-A0001

----- Forwarded by Drury Crawley/EE/DOE on 07/08/2002 01:46 PM -----

                    "Tracy Cornish"
                    <tcornish at taylor-engine       To:     Bldg-sim at gard.com
                    ering.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     [Bldg-sim] heating degree days
                    postman at gard.com

                    06/28/2002 04:33 PM
                    Please respond to
                    tcornish

Alec,

You might also try this site:

http://www.energyusernews.com/FILES/HTML/EUN_statistics/0,2634,,00.html

Tracy L. Cornish, P.E., Mechanical Engineer, Taylor Engineering, LLC
1305 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 101, Alameda CA 94501-1028
(510) 749-9135 office, (510) 749-9136 fax, (925) 381-8183 mobile

tcornish at taylor-engineering.com
www.taylor-engineering.com