[Bldg-sim] CORBA/SOAP/Middleware for Distributed Simulation ?

Gopi Kumar Bulusu bulusu at sankhya.com
Sun Jun 23 22:45:20 PDT 2002

Hello,

We are a company based in Chennai, India with middleware products targeted
for building simulation and automation industry as one of the verticals.

We would like to understand how the simulation industry uses CORBA for
interoperable/distributed building simulation and automation. In particular
we are interested in information relating to building simulation in
environments that are a combinations of building simulation and emulation.

Pointers to relevant information will be greatly appreciated. Sorry, if
this is a faq !

Best Regards,
gopi

---