[bldg-sim] Inquiry on a cooling load calculation using TRNSYS Type 56

Werner Keilholz werner at cstb.fr
Wed Nov 13 09:51:35 PST 2002

Hi Fu Wing,

TRNSYS has a standard building example, which shows how
to connect things together. Just open the file
\Trnsys15\IISiBat3\Data\Samples\Building\Building.tpf
in IISiBat.

This should answer most of your questions.

This example is also described in the manual.

To connect your IISiBat project to the building made with PREBID,
use the 'External Files' tab in IISiBat (use the 'Browse' button next
to the BLD or TRN file name).

Werner

--
  /    \____ Werner Keilholz, Software Development Group Leader
  \____/     CSTB Sophia Antipolis, SAIL
  /    \____ Mailto:werner at cstb.fr
  \____/     http://evl.cstb.fr/english/team/WK/werner.htm

For technical questions about our software, please
mailto:software at cstb.fr