[bldg-sim] "Integer Overflow" error under the TRNSYS environment

YU Fu wing 00901490r at polyu.edu.hk
Thu Nov 14 19:55:27 PST 2002

Dear all,

I followed the example "building" on the IISibat 3 to carry out a cooling load calculation of an office building. For simplification, I included only the components: a TRNSYS tmy data reader, a radiation processor, a sky temperature processor, psychometrics, TYPE 56, and a plotter. I have linked up all the components and all the components are incorporated into the necessary external files. When I run the simulation, the error "Integer Overflow" obtained within the TRNSYS environment and the simulation was stopped. I would like to know what problems exist and how to trace the problems.

Best regards

YU Fu Wing

Research Student

Department of Building Service Engineering

The Hong Kong Polytechnic University

Hong Kong

e-mail:00901490r at polyu.edu.hk