[BLDG-SIM] Indirect Evaporative Cooling

mail at smitagupta.com mail at smitagupta.com
Thu Aug 21 09:48:16 PDT 2003

Hi,

I am using eQUEST and having trouble with the results when indirect evap
cooling is introduced as preconditioner. I found the msg below in the
blg-sim archive narrating the similar problem, but no response is posted,
hence I am posing the question again. The load profiles see an abnormal
increase and the otherwise smooth hourly load profile graph developes
kinks with the introduction of indirect evap cooling for outside air.
Would appreciate if anyone has an explanation.

Thanks,

-Smita Gupta