[BLDG-SIM] Importing Window5 files into eQUEST

Vikram Sami vikram at ensargroup.com
Wed Dec 10 14:49:44 PST 2003

I have been trying to import window5 files  (glass assemblies) to eQUEST,
but I seem to be having problems. I used the report function in window, and
saved it in the eQUEST window directory. Problem is, every time I try to
import it, it gives me an error message saying "Invalid U-value Conditions -
likely due to non-NFRC conditions being specified in the Window program."
The file I was trying to export was a glazing system assembly from Window5,
and I checked - it had the NFRC environmental condition.
Has anyone else had a similar problem? If so, what can I do to correct it?

Thanks

Vikram Sami

ENSAR Group, Inc.
2305 Broadway