[BLDG-SIM] internal load profiles for residential buildings in europe

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Wed Dec 10 08:53:43 PST 2003

Two sources--the EIA Commercial Building Energy Consumption Survey:
http://www.eia.doe.gov/commercial.html

and the Building Energy Databook:
http://buildingsdatabook.eere.energy.gov/

                      "Jim Dolan"
                      <jdolan at olace.com        To:       BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [BLDG-SIM] nternal load profiles forresidential
                      postman at gard.com          buildings in europe

                      12/10/2003 09:12
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      jdolan

I'm looking for annual energy consumption costing data for the NorthEast
US.
(or any other related research)  I.E. kBtu/sf/yr for typical buildings such
as offices, schools, etc.

Presently our most reliable data consists of our own research on buildings
(not formalized), our own modeling efforts, and Energy Star Target Finder.

Thank you

James F. Dolan, P.E. LEED AP

OLA Engineering