[BLDG-SIM] job posting

Alec Stevens astevens at dmiinc.com
Wed Dec 3 14:16:47 PST 2003

Hello,

DMI has a job opening for an energy engineer.
The job responsibilities include measure identification, spreadsheet and hourly building simulations, report writing, site visits to collect data, and client interaction.  We work mostly on commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings in southern New England.

See our posting at Monster.com (search for DMI) for more details.

Alec Stevens