[BLDG-SIM] Calculation of Sky/reflective Glare for daylit offices

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 04:13:55 PST 2003

Professor,
How are you?
I am not fimiliar with Radiance and some of the Glare
issues it has. I found a method of calculating Glare
constant using the 'cornell formula' and then
subsequently getting a glare index out of it.
I dont know if this algorithm has been validated or if
it is widely used as a practise for glare or DGI
calculations.
I will also write to Amarpreet about this.
Gerald