[BLDG-SIM] nternal load profiles forresidential buildings in europe

Abushakra, Bass abushakr at msoe.edu
Wed Dec 10 08:59:31 PST 2003

There was a thesis done at Lund Institute of Technology, in Sweden in 1997,
that discussed typical load shapes in 6 categories of Swedish commercial
buildings.  The thesis is written by C. Noren, Department of Heat and Power
Engineering, Division of Energy Economics and Planning, Lund, Sweden.  The
results are also reported in "Energy and Buildings", Vol. 28, Number 3,
1998.  I came across this work when I was working on ASHRAE RP-1093
(Compilation of Diversity Factors and Schedules for Energy and Cooling Load
Calculations), at Texas A&M few years ago.

Bass Abushakra, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Building Environmental Systems

Architectural Engineering and Building Construction Department

Milwaukee School of Engineering

1025 N. Broadway, CC60-B

Milwaukee, WI 53202

Phone: 414-277-4551