[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/DOE-2.2 User's Group

Mike Roberts mroberts20 at kc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 12:02:51 PST 2003

eQuest/DOE-2.2 User's GroupJohn,

There are at least a few of us out here using eQUEST/DOE-2.2 on a regular
basis.  I started using DOE-2.1 back when it was Cal-ERDA 1.3 (about 1979)
and have followed the Hirsch upgrades through PowerDOE and eQUEST.  I have
only seen a Beta version of eQUEST 3.0, but it looks very interesting.

My specialty is energy simulation and I use eQUEST and the "Detailed Data
Edit" Mode on almost all of our energy simulation jobs.  JJ Hirsch and
Associates are looking for ways to offer more support, but probably at a
price.  I can offer some support, free if it is trivial (to me) or at my
regular rates if it is more involved.  Our web site is
http://www.roberts-engineering.com/.  Hopefully, you will find some useful
information there.

I think the User Group is a good idea, though you already have a discussion
forum through BLDG-SIM at gard.com.  Let me know how much interest you get.

Mike