[BLDG-SIM] request for example file for full air conditioning system + contr ol scheme

Christian Struck Christian.Struck at BuroHappold.com
Tue Jan 21 10:09:25 PST 2003

Dear all,

as starters with Energy Plus we currently experience problems controlling a
single zone model correctly. Our aim is to maintain a certain temperature an
humidity range for the space. It was no problem to set up devices such as  (
in order)

Mixer
Fan
Cooling coil ( dehumidifier, controlled by hum ratio )
Cooling coil
Humidifier
Heating coil
Zone

Now we are busy trying the system to work as we want. Temp range 17-18degC
						        rel Hum range 45
-60%

Could whoever has an example system file make it available for me to see
where we went in the wrong direction? Furthermore it would be helpful to
look at a control scheme (picture) since it is very hard for me to get my
head around all the nodes.
I think we just need to be sure want parameter we control where and how to
define it.

Many thanks for your effort in advance

Kind Regards

Christian

-------------------------------
Christian Struck VDI
Dipl. Ing. (FH) / CoSA
Buro Happold
51 Cookridge Street
LS2 3AW
Leeds, West Yorkshire
T: 0113 2042200 (switchboard) ext 6143
F: 0113 2042201
E: Christian.Struck at burohappold.com

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or
organisation to whom it is correctly addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this transmission, you should not take any action in reliance
on it. Further, this transmission may contain confidential design and other
information owned by Buro Happold. You should not copy, distribute, use,
offer for sale or hire such information or in any way infringe the design
and intellectual property rights of Buro Happold.

It is intended that communication by email from Buro Happold or its
employees is limited to communications connected to the services provided by
Buro Happold. Buro Happold accepts no liability for any communications not
connected to the services it provides.

Computer viruses may be transmitted or downloaded onto your computer system
via email communication. It is the recipient's responsibility to take any
action necessary to prevent computer viruses being transmitted in this way.
Accordingly, Buro Happold disclaims all responsibility which arises directly
or indirectly from such transmission of computer viruses.