[BLDG-SIM] Hotel HVAC options

Aulbach, John JAulbach at semprasolutions.com
Mon Jan 20 14:37:38 PST 2003

A million years ago, my father was the energy guru for Hilton Hotels,
Holiday Inn, Sheraton, as well as on the Executive Engineer's Committee of
the Amaerican Hotel/Motel Association. I personally have modeled at least 50
major hotels throughout the country, many on DOE-2.

But I need to check my sources as they are at LEAST 10 years old. Clarify
more of what you want. Energy savings are more readily avaiable that costs,
in my archives.