[BLDG-SIM] Autocad/dxf to DOE2.x

Tianzhen Hong thong at eley.com
Tue Jan 14 17:11:03 PST 2003

Fred

VisualDOE 3.1 can import geometry data (polygons) from DXF files. The
DXF files have to be in AutoCAD version up to 13.

eQuest does not import geometry data directly from DWG files, it shows
the DWG drawing as the background and you can trace those
points/vertices to create zones.

Tianzhen Hong, PhD, PE
Software Manager
Eley Associates