[BLDG-SIM] Energy-10 and LEED

Liu, Bing Bing.Liu at pnl.gov
Mon Mar 24 09:15:58 PST 2003

I am working on a project which had registered for LEED certification. Now we have to make decision of the energy simulation tool we are going to use to optimize energy performance.  Our choice is DOE-2 or Energy-10.  I am not sure if Energy-10 is a qualified energy simulation program for LEED certification and I appreciate if anyone could tell me more about it.

Thank you for your help!

Bing Liu, P.E.
Research Engineer
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Energy Science & Technology Directorate
P.O. Box 999, MS #K5-16
Richland, WA 99352
Voice: (509) 375-3710, Fax:  (509) 375-3614
Email:  Bing.Liu at pnl.gov