[BLDG-SIM] Dedicated Make Up Air Units

Adam Spach adam at padiaconsulting.com
Wed Mar 5 14:02:11 PST 2003

Greetings,
I am working on a building where my company is trying to simulate a
dedicated make up air unit.
In eQuest I am trying to use the OA-FROM-SYSTEM command and I am getting
warnings in my output files that are too numerous to describe.
My questions are as follows:
What system does the make up air unit have to be?
How do I create the make up air unit without assigning a zone?

Any help that any of you could provide would be greatly appreciated

Adam Spach
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Mechanical Designer/Energy Analyst
PADIA Consulting