[BLDG-SIM] Weather Normalization Question

Steve Gates stvgates at pacbell.net
Mon Mar 10 16:08:26 PST 2003

In the UTILITY-RATE command, you can specify the BILLING-DAYS to account for
billing periods that don't end on the last day of the month.  Using
BILLING-DAYS, you shouldn't normally have to prorate energy to a billing
period using Excel.  However, the algorithm cannot handle two billing days
in the same month, such as a meter read on March 2 and again on March 30.