[BLDG-SIM] Clarification: Hourly electrical utility report

Steve Gates stvgates at pacbell.net
Mon May 5 11:17:13 PDT 2003

In DOE-2.2, you can easily access hourly electrical data via the hourly-report for the ELEC-METER(s).

In the more recent 2.2 releases, you can directly simulate PV systems, including sellback.  However, there may be a problem if you use the Sandia/King formulation, as apparently the number of coefficients have increased since the algorithm was inplemented.

Does anyone have a concise document summarizing the current usage of coefficients in the Sandia/King photovoltaic algorithm?