[bldg-sim] Slab on grade f-factor

L. Calvin van Belle lvanbelle at tei-engineering.com
Fri Sep 12 13:58:22 PDT 2003

Thank you everyone for your quick response.  I have found the ASHRAE tables
and none of them apply to my situation.  I have an uninsulated slab that is
8" thick.  All the ASHRAE tables deal with insulated slabs or 6" slabs.

Do the numbers for a 6" slab change significantly when going to an 8" slab?

Calvin

L. Calvin van Belle     Phone: 206-241-2012
Mechanical Engineer     Fax:   206-241-3101
       lvanbelle at tei-engineering.com
                  T. E. I.