[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST/economizer

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Thu Apr 29 06:04:29 PDT 2004

Dave,

Be sure to check and make sure you are running eQUEST version 3.40 or later.  For a long time eQUEST had a bug that did not allow the economizer in system type VAVS to work properly.  I cannot remember which version solved the problem but I know the economizer works properly in version 3.40.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.