[BLDG-SIM] [Fwd: Hourly Report Output Options in eQuest]

Kevin Madison kevinjm5000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 08:44:49 PST 2004

  You can change your hourly report output options in the eQUEST
Non-Hourly Reports tabbed dialog. In the Project & Site window, open the
Non-Hourly Reports tabbed dialog from the project tree. There is a tab
for each report group - Loads, Systems, Plant, Economics. There are two
controls in each tab that apply to hourly reports:
Report Frequency: You can select hourly, daily, monthly or Yearly
Hourly Data Save Format: Select "Formatted" to get hourly reports in a
format suitable for use in other software tools such as excel or work.
Hourly data output files are saved in the project directory with the
file extension ".DAT".
Hope this helps.

Kevin Madison