[BLDG-SIM] Hourly Report Output Options in eQuest

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Fri Dec 10 06:54:19 PST 2004

Sim,

As far as I know the Plot and Binary choices for Hourly Report Output
are left over from DOE2.1e and do not do anything in DOE2.2.  Using the
Print option (eQuest default) hourly report data is output into the .SIM
file but also into the .LIN and .SIN files in a binary format.  *.LIN
files receive any hourly report variables associated with loads and you
guessed it *.SIN files receive any Systems variables.

You can convert the data in these files into a format usable in excel or
some other program.

Mike Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc
Williamstown, MA 01267