[BLDG-SIM] Metro Stations

Tim T. Xu ttxu at lbl.gov
Sat Jan 31 13:20:44 PST 2004

All-

That is the right group of people to contact, but perhaps the very best
person is Prof. Xudong Yang of the University of Miami (xudongy at miami.edu).
He was the backbone person developing the complex modeling programs for
underground transportation projects in Shanghai and later some other
international projects while at Tsinghua.

Tengfang (Tim) Xu, Ph.D., PE
Project Manager
Building Technologies Department
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory