[BLDG-SIM] Metro Stations

Joe Huang YJHuang at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 30 18:50:19 PST 2004

S. Hassid, Ed,

That is correct. I remember that Tsinghua University had a project about
8-10 years ago where they modeled metro stations in Teheran, Iran, using CFD
to study smoke control strategies.  The best person to contact at Tsinghua
is Dr. JIANG Yi (Jiang is the family name) at jiangyi at tsinghua.edu.cn.

Joe Huang