[BLDG-SIM] (no subject)

Tianzhen Hong thong at archenergy.com
Wed Jun 23 09:23:18 PDT 2004

Miguel

Why did you use two blocks for two zones? A block can contain multiple
zones as long as they have the same space height and are adjacent to
each other.

By default, all perimeter walls of a block are exterior walls. With
VisualDOE 4.0, you can delete an exterior wall and change an exterior
wall to an interior wall.

Tianzhen