[BLDG-SIM] Ice rinks

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Wed Jun 23 06:24:43 PDT 2004

Vikram,

I suggest you try and use DOE 2.2 v40 or higher.  Ver. 40 has included
~34 new keywords for modeling of ice rinks.  The keywords allow you to
specify ice conditions, resurfacing energy, air movement across ice from
skaters & HVAC, stratification of air immeadietly above ice surface,
ceiling conditions, a brine circulation loop and a sub-floor heating
loop.

You can review the documentation on the doe2.com website.  Look for the
"DOE22Vol2 - Dictionary" reference manual.

Good luck.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE
etc Group, Inc.