[bldg-sim] Green Building Studio

Brian Thornton thorntonenergy at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 07:50:10 PST 2005

One caution--educating "the masses" about the benefits of energy efficiency
is one thing.  Providing access to misinformation, and analysis that leads
to wrong design choices, will only discredit the energy profession.  Witness
the rise of solar technology in the 70's, greatly harmed by the entry of fly
by night solar companies that sold cheap collectors that lasted a year in
the field. One incorrect step forward can cost many correct steps.

Brian

Thornton Energy Consulting
p. 503-231-6600 f. 503-231-3555
thorntonenergy at comcast.net