[bldg-sim] 100% recirculation:equest

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 06:34:14 PST 2005

Hi All,
I have 2 different air handling units in a building.
One does 100% recirculation of the return air and the
outdoor air is used to precondition the return air.
The next AHU is a 100% outside air with enthalpy heat
recovery.
I wanted to clarify the method in modelling the two
systems in equest.How does one define 100% recirc with
the outdoor air as the preconditioner and how do I
define a 100% outdoor air system with heat recovery.
Gerald