[bldg-sim] COMcheck-Web available for External Review

Gowri, Krishnan krishnan.gowri at pnl.gov
Tue Jan 4 08:32:34 PST 2005

BLDG-SIM'mers:

If you are involved in energy code compliance checking, here is a
web-based version of COMcheck for your review.  This new tool supports
only the envelope and lighting sections of ASHRAE 90.1 Standard and
IECC.

> The software can be accessed from
> http://energycode.pnl.gov/COMcheckWebTest/
>
> We invite you to review the software and provide comments (reply to
> me) by January 14, 2005.  If you have any questions or difficulty
> using the software, please let me know or go to
> http://www.energycodes.gov/support/helpdesk.php to contact Technical
> Support - also, it would be very helpful to know what operating system
> and browser (including version number) you used if you experience
> difficulties.
>
> Thank you for your time and we look forward to your comments.

- krishnan
Krishnan Gowri, Ph.D.
Senior Research Engineer
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory