[bldg-sim] Looking for 3rd party developers of EnergyPlus software

Mark Hydeman mhydeman at taylor-engineering.com
Tue Jan 18 15:00:43 PST 2005

I am doing a project which includes a survey of commercial software
developers that are producing interfaces and/or ancillary tools for use
with EnergyPlus (either current or in development).  Attached (in
Acrobat PDF format) is the list that I have compiled so far.  This
includes software for compliance with California's energy code and
commercial HVAC load calculations.  Please send me any additional tools
that you are aware of and a contact if you have one (with email address
if possible).

Thanks,

Mark Hydeman

Mark Hydeman, P.E., Principal, Taylor Engineering, LLC
1305 Marina Village Parkway, Suite 101, Alameda CA 94501-1028
(510) 749-9135 office, (510) 749-9136 fax, (415) 602-9982 mobile

mhydeman at taylor-engineering.com
www.taylor-engineering.com
 <<Energy Plus Utilities and Ancillary Tools.pdf>>