[BLDG-SIM] eQuest user library

Bryce Munger bmunger at bhengineers.com
Thu Jun 16 07:33:46 PDT 2005

I would like to add some materials to the user library that I frequently
use.  Below is a copy of my usrlib.dat file with a single entry:

$LIBRARY-NAME usrlib.dat
$UNITS ENGLISH

$LIBRARY-ENTRY 2x6x24 R-19                 MAT             Batt Insulation
$2x6x24 R-19
  TYPE=RESISTANCE RES=8.6   ..

This appears to be the same syntax as eQ_Lib.dat but when I try to open
eQuest, I get the error "Error initializing BDLLib32."

Any help is appreciated,

Bryce Munger
Balzhiser & Hubbard Engineers
Mechanical - Electrical - Civil - Energy - Lighting - Surveying -
Commissioning - Sustainability
100 West 13th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon 97401  (541) 686-8478  fax (541)
345-5303