[BLDG-SIM] Internship apply

samuel samuel at labeee.ufsc.br
Fri May 20 13:54:52 PDT 2005

Dear All,

I am writing in order to apply for an internship position (six-month) at some building simulation company, beginning in July or August 2005.

I am currently at the fourth year of my Civil Engineering undergraduate studies at the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC), Brazil, and this is my last semester of classes.

In the last two years I've been working with building simulation research using EnergyPlus software,  at UFSC/LabEEE, supervised by Roberto Lamberts. I have interests on sustainable building design supported by simulation tools. I have skills in EnergyPlus, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access), Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, VisualBASIC, Pascal and good knowledge in hardware maintenance. I am native portuguese speaker and fluent in English language.

Do not hesitate in requesting any information that might be necessary. Would be grateful for a return of some company.

samuel at labeee.ufsc.br

Florianópolis, Brazil, May 20.

Regards

Samuel Gosch