[BLDG-SIM] Power Doe ,ID

Mona Fanni monafanny at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 06:51:45 PDT 2005

Dear
I downloaded powerdoe from the intrnet og coommission
of California report,and I want an Id to run it ,
Please, Can you sent it to me.

Thanks in Advances

Mona Ahmed Fanny
subscriber to BLDG-SIM Gard Com, TC4.7, TG2.8,  Ashrae
90.1, 62.2,and others.
Building physics Departement ,Building Research
Center,87 Tahreer street , P.O. Pox 1770.Dokki, Cairo,
Egypt.FaX: 202 3351564

Yahoo! Mail