[BLDG-SIM] help for simulation of strawbale house

Russell Richman russell.richman at utoronto.ca
Thu May 26 09:09:24 PDT 2005

MessageHi all,

There might be some research done out of the University of Waterloo (Canada) by John Straube (or one of his students or predecessors).  A bit at University of Toronto (Kim  Pressnail) and some at the Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC).

email me if you want more info.

regards,
russ richman